Payment & Refund
CallDoc will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for your payment. However, CallDoc shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances:
• If you have not provided the hospital with correct patient details including the patient's name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of admission, details of treatment, Service Type Payment Account information, or the account information of the payee.
• If, through no fault of CallDoc, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
• If the payment processing center is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by CallDoc about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or immediately after you execute the transaction.
• If circumstances beyond the control of CallDoc (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction and CallDoc has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
• In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
• If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of CallDoc.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing services of CallDoc will be correct and accurate. You confirm that you shall not use credit cards that are not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.mycalldoc.com. The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.mycalldoc.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Stop Payment Requests
CallDoc cannot assist with a stop payment request for any payment scheduled using a Payment Account credit card. In any such case, you must immediately and directly contact your credit card company.
Refunds For consultancy services
Post your payment, refunds are only applicable from CallDoc in the following situations:
1. According to the Terms and Conditions of payment to CallDoc, you can pay for Services offered by CallDoc via cash, credit card, debit card or bank transfer. When you select a CallDoc expert doctor for a consult, your credit/ debit card will be authorized, but NOT charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged only when the doctor accepts your query. In the event that your credit/debit card is charged, but the doctor has to refuse the query due to unavoidable and extenuating circumstances, you will be given an option of choosing another doctor from the specialty OR will be offered a complete refund, if you so desire. The refund will be credited to your account within 7 - 14 working days.
2. In case your credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally over-charged, please notify CallDoc of the same at the earliest. CallDoc will refund the outstanding amount to your Payment Account within 7-14 working days. In the reverse scenario, if the transaction amount during payment of the fee happens to be less than the actual fee amount, CallDoc will debit the outstanding amount from your Payment Account and notify you of the same.
Further details regarding the CallDoc Refund policy are as follows:
1. Once a query has been put forth to any specified doctor, and has been accepted by the said doctor, fee charges for the query will not be revoked under any circumstances.
2. It is mandatory for the patients to maintain their unique ID numbers, which would be provided at the time of placing a query and at the time of acceptance of the query by the concerned doctor. This number would be required to address any problems, if any..
3. In the majority of cases, there is NO other situation under which CallDoc will provide a refund, except for the condition expressly mentioned above. In exceptional circumstances, the CallDoc team will work with you to reach a mutually acceptable solution. CallDoc intends to be objective, fair and reasonable in resolving such situations in order to maintain a positive and harmonious relationship with consumers.